Will a 98 Silverado Rear Bumper fit a 95 K2500

I have a 95 K2500 truck. My rear bumper is falling apart from rust. I found one from a 98 Silverado on an online parts website. But before I order it, I want to make sure it will fit. Anyone know????
BTW: My bumper is chrome, the one for sale it painted black. I'm not sure if they painted the chrome, or were some bumpers painted from the factory? I dont care about the color, I just want bumper that's intact. Plus a can of silver spray paint will work too.
Thanks
On 2/14/2015 5:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.com wrote:

What if you look at an online order site. See if P/N's are the same.