Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd

Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd I getting 4 wheels from 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy and 4- 235/75/15 All-terrains
already mounted and balanced in about a week . I love not to have them remounted for the Blazer aluminum 15" wheels
--
Richard Brandstetter
snipped-for-privacy@att.net

thanks I will look out for that .
--
Richard Brandstetter
snipped-for-privacy@att.net

I think not as there are bigger issues here. The 91 Blazer has a live solid front axle with a big bearing hub that goes through wheel and the 92 does not as it has IFS and a flat wheel hub in front. It should bolt to rear axle but not likely to front axle. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
well 2 remounts is better then 4. thanks for the info -- Richard Brandstetter snipped-for-privacy@att.net www.weddings-nj.com