Will Hummer wheels fit 60 front

Duz anyone know if H1 wheels will fit on 82 1 ton i found a good deal on some but don't know if they will fit. they look like they have a lot of inset to them.
Thanks for any help or imfo on this
I know Hummvee rims have a 7.5" backspace. I'm having a set of 4" spacers made, by a machinist friend to run my hummvee rims on a D60/14bolt combo. I *think* H1 rims have the same backspacing, but I'm not at all sure.

Heres how mine started and ended.
http://members.shaw.ca/luke76/Photos/Hummer-1.JPG
http://members.shaw.ca/luke76/Photos/Hummer-3.JPG