Will Hummer wheels fit 60 front

Duz anyone know if H1 wheels will fit on 82 1 ton i found a good deal on some but don't know if they will fit. they look like they have a lot of inset to them. Thanks for any help or imfo on this

Reply to
Mr 4WD

I know Hummvee rims have a 7.5" backspace. I'm having a set of 4" spacers made, by a machinist friend to run my hummvee rims on a D60/14bolt combo. I

*think* H1 rims have the same backspacing, but I'm not at all sure.

Reply to
Demon

Heres how mine started and ended.

Demon