win aldl

Page 2 of 2
SnoMan wrote:

You're right. However it makes no difference because by this time the rocker arms have been removed.
I have in the "old days" removed the spark plug and inserted a soft 1/8 inch cotton closeline rope into the cylynder and rotated the piston up against the vave to keep it from dropping while installing valve seals. always worked. old john
??>> Hi snowman and thanks for your time, interestingly the last m.o.t test ??>> showed hydro carbs as 1196 ppm, and the test limit is 1200, however ??>> the engine does use oil, but its only via the valve stem seals, do you ??>> know where i could get the tool to do the seals without taking the ??>> heads off?
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net