window motor

Hello all,
1998 GMC Jimmy I have had the passenger side window motor replaced about 3 years ago. by a window guy who used an after market motor. The motor died and I did the job myself after I saw how easy it really was
and he did the dirty work by drilling out the pins and installing the bolts. I am now facing the same problem again- If I let the window go all the way down it will not come back up unless I hit the door at the motor location and then I have to help the window up, BUT if I move the window down to a low point I have no problem. So I guess the limit switch in the motor is bad.
So my question is while I can get the after market motor (with core return) for about 50 bucks and the dealer wants like 150 bucks should I just stay with the after market one? And if I want to get the GM motor will it work now that I have bolts installed?
And finally is there a website that has discounted GM parts ( I would need the part number I guess to locate it on the site)?
TIA. Dave-
www.rockauto.com www.gmpartsdirect.com
Xanth wrote:

Try Oreillys
I put one in my '86 Silverado... got mine at Advance for about $45.00 with lifetime replacement.