Windows XP for star

Hi guys,
The Star diagnosis compact 3 uses Windows XP for its new operation system. We worry your Windows NT can'nt do update after version 11/2005. If you need new version of Windows XP for your DAS and
WIS programs, please you contact us. Also we have RS232 adapter and Caesar/cables. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@nn.pp21.com snipped-for-privacy@nn.pp21.net snipped-for-privacy@uu.pp21.com snipped-for-privacy@uu.pp21.net snipped-for-privacy@tt.pp21.net snipped-for-privacy@tt.pp21.com