Windshield wiper refills

Hi all,
I am looking for windshield wiper blade refills for my 1998 Blazer & I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere at the local stores. They only sell the
blade unit complete with the rubber only, no refills anywhere. Am I the only one looking? Do I have to replace good arms when I only need the rubber replaced? Any one? Thanks Big Duke
Big Duke wrote:

Try Kmart
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:31:54 -0400, tom wrote:

Try Walmart.

Try WiperMall

This does suck , I must say. You can go with the crappy ANCO refils or... just splurge and get the Bosh or RainX units. I got the RainX units and they are quite good, almost OEM quality.
Cheers

Don't suppose you tried the dealer? Hell, the Anco complete blades aren't all that expensive, anyway. -- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM