Windshield Wipers Stick...

1995 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Ext. Cab 5.0....Sometimes my wipers seem to go to far and get stuck in that position. A little nudge gets them going again. Other than that they work fine. What would cause this? Thanks for helping...
Reply to
benick

====== ======

mis-positioned wiper arms

armateur failure

wiper motor integrity comprimised

sticks

stones

long wiper blades

narrow windshields

massive buildup of bug juice or pedestrian body parts

ck all that first......

we need to eliminate the obvious before proceeding onto indepth analysis and diagnosis.

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his coffee........phewwww......did i type coffee??~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

MARSH! Surely you have a little Crown Royal mixed in there... don't you? Must be a typo...

Reply to
Dzlman95

Thanks Marsh... time for new wiper blades anyway and I'll get right on cleaning the bugjuice and body parts off and get back to ya....LOL COFFEE?????

Reply to
benick