Windshield Wipers Stick...

1995 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Ext. Cab 5.0....Sometimes my wipers seem to go to far and get stuck in that position. A little nudge gets them going again.
Other than that they work fine. What would cause this? Thanks for helping...

========== mis-positioned wiper arms
armateur failure
wiper motor integrity comprimised
sticks
stones
long wiper blades
narrow windshields
massive buildup of bug juice or pedestrian body parts
ck all that first......
we need to eliminate the obvious before proceeding onto indepth analysis and diagnosis.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his coffee........phewwww......did i type coffee??~ ~:~

MARSH! Surely you have a little Crown Royal mixed in there... don't you? Must be a typo...

Thanks Marsh... time for new wiper blades anyway and I'll get right on cleaning the bugjuice and body parts off and get back to ya....LOL COFFEE?????