Wiper Blades?

Where can I find a set of wiper blades that last longer than a year?I didn't hardly ever have to buy wiper blades for a car when I was younger.Now every time I turn the wipers on the rubber is
shredded.Thanks Bobby
I use Silblades. www.sspinc.com The first set I had lasted 4 years, till I sold the truck. Still have one in use, on another vehicle. Have a set on my new truck, hoping this set lasts just as long.
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:48:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (bobby swift) wrote:

Never had that problem. You must be buying some real cheap stuff.
It's happened to me too...with the original equipment blades. After 1.5 years, the edge looks like a crosscut saw and I can't see worth a damn. The replacement ones are still soft after a year. Whatever they used for the OEM was terrible.
Tony
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:36:05 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Bill) wrote:

Heh, 18 months is pretty good for regular rubber wiper blades. I think I've had them streaking and had to replace them in 10-12 months.
I've had a set of silicone blades last 4+ years, so 18 months is nothing. I'm on my second set of these, and I only had to buy a second set because my new truck takes a different length than my old truck.

I think I'll just wrap these in tape to keep from scratching my winshield,since I just got inspection.I'll buy some new ones for next inspection'I'll just take them off and keep them in the fridge,and put the old ones back on.Every time I go to the parts stores the trash cans at the doors are full and have wiper blades hanging out the tops.Some times you'll see 3or 4 men outside especially when weather is bad,replacing wiper blades.Have A Good Day! Bobby
Oh yea i almost forgot to mention,when you go inside and you don't see anyone,they're in the back getting the black off their hands from changing the wiper blades.That's All. Bobby
I've had extremely good luck with Bosche blades at Schucks.
Tony
--
2001 White S10 ZR2
Bone Stock

---------
You notice that too huh? Nothing but crap out there these days. The worst thing I ever did was replace my factory blades (based on years of service, not that they had stopped working good).
HDS