Wiper delay ciruit board location?

OK, I puchased the part, now I can't find the location of the board! 1990 Chevy Suburban 2500, 454. I looked around the area where the wiper motor is and couldn't find it. Does
anyone know its location?
Thanks, Andrew
should be under the black plastic cover on the motor it self. At least thats where mine was put in 92. there should be either 3 or 4 torque screws holding that cover on.

Does