Wiper just comes on when driving

I have a 1994 GMC Jimmy everything mechanically runs fine except for a electrical problem i think. My wiper decides to come on once in while when driving i have tried researching if there was any recall on the wipers but
have not found any on this model yet. My question has anyone run across this problem? thanks, John