Wiper Motor Circuit Board Part #?

Ok guys, I'm stuck.
The wiper circuit board on my 88' C1500 gave up the ghost. Went to the dealership and the part they have listed is NOT correct. There is no part #
on my existing circuit board, just GM production numbers (22062675 and 22062675). The part they tried to give me is a trapezoidal-shaped board; mine is rectangular (sorry, no digital camera) and slides into a plastic housing which in turn plugs in to the motor itself. It has a 5- prong pin connector on the harness side, and (5 or 6, can't remember) slots on the motor side which accept spades on the motor.
I have called several dealerships and they all have the same # listed with no alternates.
Anyone run into this and have a P/N for me?? <g>
Doc

#
fit in the box even though it looks different? Any way to have one of the parts guys ask a tech about it?
A friend at the local dealership told me to take a soldering iron to the connector pins and (re)melt the solder. Worked like a charm.