wipers

soon as I turn the truck on the wipers start going. The switch is in the off position and the wiper motor is newly replaced a week ago and worked fine when it was replaced. they come on full rotation... not on a delay. any ideas?

Reply to
Michael McNeil

It would help if you gave us some vehicle information.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

The wiper control module is toast. I've had to replace 2 of them over the years, same symptom that you have. Paul

Reply to
Paul in Redland

Reply to
Michael McNeil