wipers

soon as I turn the truck on the wipers start going. The switch is in the off position and the wiper motor is newly replaced a week ago and worked fine when it was replaced. they come on full rotation... not
on a delay. any ideas?
It would help if you gave us some vehicle information.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Acta Non Verba - Deeds Not Words
Jonathan A. Race

The wiper control module is toast. I've had to replace 2 of them over the years, same symptom that you have. Paul

Even on a brand new motor? I moved the truck the previous night and everything was functioning normal. I moved it yesterday morning and that's when it started. Nothing has changed except the position of the vehicle from point A to B and no accessories turned on.
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:33:35 -0800, "Paul in Redland"

Brought it back to the dealer this morning and it turns out that the motor circuitry board itself was indeed shot. Replaced while I went for a coffee.
On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:16:03 GMT, Michael McNeil