wipers off and on ..92 Z71

My wipers just stop and I have to get out and pull on them to get them going.. They might work fine and all of a sudden they stop. If I cut off truck they are in same place when start up. You have to pull or pushing.
I click the switch off and you hear the motor keep hearing a sound trying to work..
What do I replace??
it is usually the circuit board that the solder breaks loose on. You can resolder it and everything is usually fine. There is a recall on that though check your local cheverolet dealer

I had same problem on 93. If you don't know where or how to solder, I think the new board was about 45 bucks (? years ago).

Yeah I can remember the recall with my 89 GMC. Never happened with my 91 though.
Good Luck
Dthenewf