Wiring Diagram Needed...

I have been unable as of yet to find a wiring diagram for the tank selector switch and actuator in my '76 3/4T chassis. Anyone have a link where I could get one or maybe a hard copy they could scan and email to me or copy and snail-mail to me?

Thanx!

Reply to
Shades

...haven't...

Reply to
Shades

try going to your local library or go to the dealer in your area go into their service department and ask to look at the book for that truck.

Reply to
Adam

Thanx guys... Got an email from Dick B. that had a scanning of exactly what I needed. Thanx Dick!

Reply to
Shades