Wiring Diagram Needed...

I have been unable as of yet to find a wiring diagram for the tank selector switch and actuator in my '76 3/4T chassis. Anyone have a link where I could
get one or maybe a hard copy they could scan and email to me or copy and snail-mail to me?
Thanx!
...haven't...
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

I don't know how close a 1978 would be, but I have a service manual. If this would help I'll dig into it and send what it has on this system.
Shades wrote:

try going to your local library or go to the dealer in your area go into their service department and ask to look at the book for that truck.

Thanx guys... Got an email from Dick B. that had a scanning of exactly what I needed. Thanx Dick!