wiring for rear ac on 98 burb

The fan on my rear ac is not working, The motor is okay as it works when I put power to it direct and there is power at the switches, but no power on the wires that go to the fan?.
Any thoughts
don't the fan switches have rehostat (not sure of the spelling) anyway it controls the voltage from the switch to the fan motor. You might look into finding out where that is on the rear a/c blower motor wiring.

Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke**@us.army.mil