Wiring Harness 89 Blazer

I have bought the new wiring harness, and attempted to hook up all the wires as they were before however I have a stray orange wire that says illumination but I have nowhere for it to go. This was all for installing
a new cd player, but I am back to the OEM radio until I can figure this wiring thing out. If anyone can help that would be awesome. Thanks
Could be the radio illumination feed for oe radio?

-

that to dim the new LED display. If your new radio doesn't have that feature, just cap/tape it off.

myozzer wrote:

In most if not all GM vehicles, a solid orange wire, controlled by the headlight switch, is used for turning on any dashboard "night" lights used with gauges, clocks, ashtray, glovebox, shift indicators, etc. Your CD player may not need such a feed. Did the OEM radio have an orange wire input ??
--reed