Wiring help Please

Hello, I recently wired the electric brake controller for my trailer . I am getting no juice from the wire that my pre wired 2007 Suburban LTZ came with. While reading my owners manual, it staes that the 2 circuits that the
control the brakes and aux wires to my trailer are fused and under the hood panel, but wires are not connected. See dealer or qualified service center to hook up wires, Does anyone know where these wires are, Im sure it is a quick fix, I just don't want to spend the money or time going to a dealer just for them to connect 2 wires. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Glen
I believe you need to look for the power wire near the fusebox. I
should be taped up. When you find the correct one, it needs to go to th power stud to give it juice.
Glen;100784 Wrote:

-- Shamrock1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Shamrock12's Profile: http://www.4x4kingdom.com/forum/member.php?userid=1 View this thread: http://www.4x4kingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?tB79
Thanks for your help. I found the wire taped up beside the fuse box, but when I finally took eveything off to get underneath the fuses, they had no place to put the the wire with the half inch square connector on the wire. I found a wire that I guess Ill tap into, and put an inline fuse, and be on my way. Thanks for your help. Glen
message

I was looking for the same thing on an 07 Avalanche. etrailer.com was where I had some good info before. When I called them they said Chevy no longer has a plug under the dash where the controller plugs into... Strange, cause the block just above your left foot has some open slots for the plug. They said I had to go to the dealer to have it installed...
Good luck..