Wiring schematic needed for 95 Jimmy W series MAP ground at ECU

--B_3262589429_705182 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
Do any of you have a confirmed connector location at the ECU/VCM for the MAP sensor ground? According to my trusty Chilton¹s which lists 94-99s (and excluded 95 schematics), it says ŒG19¹ which I can only assume is a typo as the location on the VCM is C19 I think. Rather than using the wrong schematics and trying to correct typographic errors, can anyone confirm exactly which pin on the computer grounds the MAP? I know I could reground it elsewhere but I want it fixed properly (this may cause drops on other circuits sharing the same ground such as the fuel pressure sensor and IAC according to the Œ96 schematic I have).
I am 99.998% sure I finally fixed my problem. There¹s a voltage drop of nearly .5V at the MAP ground! When I tested ref voltage using the sensor¹s ground, I got 4.7VDC and when using the alt case or battery I got 5.2VDC! Respectively- when I metered the output voltage, it was also skewed by the same drop value. I¹m assuming that this will cause the computer to adjust fuel trim based on an altitude somewhere on top of a ice-covered mountian... I think if I fix the ground, my cyl 1 misfire should disappear. Back to that nastly connector... anyone??
Thanks! Andrew.
--B_3262589429_705182 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Wiring schematic needed for 95 Jimmy W series MAP ground at ECU</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE="Verdana">Do any of you have a confirmed connector location at the ECU/VCM for the MAP sensor ground? &nbsp;According to my trusty Chilton&#8217;s which lists 94-99s (and excluded 95 schematics), it says &#8216;G19&#8217; which I can only assume is a typo as the location on the VCM is C19 I think. &nbsp;Rather than using the wrong schematics and trying to correct typographic errors, can anyone confirm exactly which pin on the computer grounds the MAP? &nbsp;I know I could reground it elsewhere but I want it fixed properly (this may cause drops on other circuits sharing the same ground such as the fuel pressure sensor and IAC according to the &#8216;96 schematic I have).<BR> <BR> I am 99.998% sure I finally fixed my problem. &nbsp;There&#8217;s a voltage drop of nearly .5V at the MAP ground! &nbsp;When I tested ref voltage using the sensor&#8217;s ground, I got 4.7VDC and when using the alt case or battery I got 5.2VDC! &nbsp;Respectively- when I metered the output voltage, it was also skewed by the same drop value. &nbsp;I&#8217;m assuming that this will cause the computer to adjust fuel trim based on an altitude somewhere on top of a ice-covered mountian... &nbsp;I think if I fix the ground, my cyl 1 misfire should disappear. &nbsp;Back to that nastly connector... &nbsp;anyone??<BR> <BR> Thanks!<BR> Andrew.<BR> </FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3262589429_705182--
Add pictures here
✖
Wiring schematic needed for 95 Jimmy W series MAP ground at ECUTry autozone.com/repairinfo for a basic wiring diagram
face=Verdana>Do any of you have a confirmed connector location at the ECU/VCM for the MAP sensor ground? &nbsp;According to my trusty Chilton’s which lists 94-99s (and excluded 95 schematics), it says ‘G19’ which I can only assume is a typo as the location on the VCM is C19 I think. &nbsp;Rather than using the wrong schematics and trying to correct typographic errors, can anyone confirm exactly which pin on the computer grounds the MAP? &nbsp;I know I could reground it elsewhere but I want it fixed properly (this may cause drops on other circuits sharing the same ground such as the fuel pressure sensor and IAC according to the ‘96 schematic I have).<BR><BR>I am 99.998% sure I finally fixed my problem. &nbsp;There’s a voltage drop of nearly .5V at the MAP ground! &nbsp;When I tested ref voltage using the sensor’s ground, I got 4.7VDC and when using the alt case or battery I got 5.2VDC! &nbsp;Respectively- when I metered the output voltage, it was also skewed by the same drop value. &nbsp;I’m assuming that this will cause the computer to adjust fuel trim based on an altitude somewhere on top of a ice-covered mountian... &nbsp;I think if I fix the ground, my cyl 1 misfire should disappear. &nbsp;Back to that nastly connector... &nbsp;anyone??<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>Andrew.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=
Add pictures here
✖