WOW FA GMC CHEVROLET LT TRUCK SHOP MANUALS (3) 78-86 Item number: 2442539107

BRAND NEW COMPLETE SET OF 3 SHOP MODELS COVERING GMC CHEVY CLASSIC C K L BODY LIGHT TRUCKS.
FREE SHIPPING WOW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4216&item
$42539107
SEE MY OTHER AIR COOLED VW ITEMS.. JUST TO SEE WHAT SORT OF TRANSPORT ATION IS POSSIBLE WITH ... A LAWN MOWER ENGINE :-)
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO HIGHER EDUCATION AS I HAVE TWO I COLLEGE AND ALL THE FREE CAPITAL IS GOING TO EDUCARTION SO....
HAPPY MOTORING
dR. mARCO
96 TAHOE 98 VW CABRIOLET 78 VW WESTY "JERRY" 69 VW RAGTOP BUG "SCHWIN"
Hmm i Guess Ebay is ok with spaming the news groups again
I guess