I am looking for an '81-'91 Suburban body shell with all four doors and tailgate(preferred) or cargo doors. It must be as rust free as possible. I own two Suburbans that are rusty and need
to replace the body on one or the other. Since I have everything from glass, window regulators, carpet, dash, etc, etc...if the parts are gutted, its fine. I am willing to travel to pick it up, so location isn't paramount.
Please e-mail me at shades(underscore)1970(at)netins.net