WTB: 1991 S-10 wiring manual

I need a 1991 Electrical Diagnosis and Wiring Diagrams for S-10 models.
Thanks.

Have you tried your Local Library.
Chiltons Manuals
PM wrote:

http://www.helminc.com
Attention: Service Information Sales Special Take advantage of this special offer now through February 28, 2005, to update your past model Service Information library. All 1995 and prior model year GM Service Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $30.00 each. In addition, all 1995 and prior model year GM Owner Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $10.00 each. Remember, this sale is only for manuals currently available in stock at Helm. Order online or call 800-551-4123
I just picked up the complete set for the 94 S-Blazer for $30.00 That is the Service manual, Small unit repair manual and the Drivability and electrical book.
--
Steve Williams

"PM" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
"user1527" wrote: > I need a 1991 Electrical Diagnosis and Wiring Diagrams for > S-10 models. > > Thanks.
Go to a parts store and pick up a service book.