WTB

Looking for a reproduction dash for my 1987 chev full size. Might also be interested in a CAP and front pipe bumper.

www.lmctruck.com . They'll have just about aeverything you might need.

Looking for the same type of site but in Canada

I have an OEM '77 red dash pad in very good shape for it's age. I believe it has 1 small crack, what color are you looking for?
-- -- GMC Gremlin
Simply K5's Nuttin' Newer Than 1991 - Just The Way I Like It! http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpapasmurf1990 Phone: (206) 350 - BLZR (2597)

I need one to fit a 1987 chevy full size... red would be nice..... Im in Newfoundland Canada is the problem...