WTB

Looking for a reproduction dash for my 1987 chev full size. Might also be interested in a CAP and front pipe bumper.

Reply to
Wilderr

. They'll have just about aeverything you might need.

Reply to
Bill W

Looking for the same type of site but in Canada

Reply to
Wilderr

I have an OEM '77 red dash pad in very good shape for it's age. I believe it has 1 small crack, what color are you looking for?

--

-- GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

I need one to fit a 1987 chevy full size... red would be nice..... Im in Newfoundland Canada is the problem...

Reply to
Wilderr