WTB

I need a rear driveshaft form a 3/4-1T Chevy or GMC that came with a TH700. It will be in the 55-56inch range(measured from the center if the front u-joint cup to the center of the rear u-joint cup).
Please email me with your location and what you want for the 'shaft...
Shades wrote:

    What state are you in? whats the measurement from the back u-joint to the carrier barring? and from the carrier barring to the yoke? Charles
No carrier bearing, 55-56inches from center of front to center of rear u-joint cups, I live in NW Iowa.
4inch diameter front to rear BTW...

Shades wrote:

    I have one. $40 plus shipping. Email me and we can get things figured out. I might be able to send it UPS. Charles snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com BTW that's what's known as a 73-87 Light Duty 3/4 ton.
Charles Bendig wrote:

    Let me know if you got my email reply or not. Charles