WTB: 88-91 K5 Blazer/Jimmy

I'm looking for a full size, 88-91 350FI Blazer or Jimmy in great shape.

You've probably seen me post this before. My 88 was stolen a few years ago. I'm still looking.

I'm looking for a full size Blazer that somone has cared for and isn't lifted too high. No black trucks and no red interior. Everything else is wanted, including the diesel or 4X2.

If you know somone who is selling a NICE K5, please email me. Thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
dhopson