WTB: NP203,205 or 241

Wanted in working condition: NP203, 205 or 241 transfer case preferably with 27 spline input for TH350 tranny. -- Mad Dog

203 off of Chevy T400 Auto.good working order, $100.00 cdn. I bought new automatic tranny that came with it's own transer case. (you can have the dead tranny for free) Mission City BC Canada. You pick up. Spud
--
nospam ve7ifd at rac dot ca nospam: delete the nospams and you can figure
out the rest.

"Spud" < snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca> wrote in message
Well I dunno, a couple of years ago, a friend of mine was trucking BC salmon down to Florida to be irradiation processed and then trucking it back again to BC for export. The splines and input shaft lengths are different depending on both the tranny and make of truck so be very careful that you get the right NP203 or NP205 for your vehicle. The NP205 is the newer version. better internal bearing lube system, gears instead of chain and friendlier to shift, either one will handle more power than the tranny, or driveline can, you'll take them out first, and certainly more than your stock engine's got.

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! NP205=Part time, ALL gear, Cast Iron case, right output(for the front driveshaft) NP203=Full time, chain, cast iron case, right output NP208=Part time, chain, aluminum case, right output NP241=Part time, chain, aluminum case, right or left output They are in chronological order. You were wrong with almost your entire post!!!
| > > > Wanted in working condition: NP203, 205 or 241 transfer case | > > > preferably with 27 spline input for TH350 tranny. | > > > -- | > > > Mad Dog | > > > | > > > | > > | > > | > | > | |

For some reason I thought this was steel? Just my retarded memories though.

~KJ~