WTB plow

WTB 7-8ft snow plow setup to fit a '73-'87('73-'91 SUV) Full size Chevy 4x4.
Must need little to no work and be complete.
I am in NW Iowa and will travel a far distance for a great plow/good deal.
Make appropriate adjustments to email address and send me description and pictures of components.
Thanx
--
Shades

I would rather be hated for who I am than be Loved for who I am not!
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:30:02 -0500, "Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote:

I would start by checking out Ebay. Bear in mind that any plow you find for that used is likely to be 10 to 15 years old or older as the newset model of the chassis is now 16 years old. You might get lucky and find one not that old for that frame style complete but not likely. Plows cajn have a hard life and you do not want would well beat because it can get expensive repairing them. If you go to the link below you will find links for most of the plows made and see what is still overed for them if you find a used one that you can adapt to yours if frame hitch is still in product. It will give you a general feel of what models/brands to look for.
http://forum.snoman.com/viewforum.php?fP ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Already found eBay possibilities. That's why I posted here...to get more possibilities.

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:07:14 -0500, "Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote:

E-bay is best shot and maybe some snow plowing forums too. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com