www.TheMotorworld.net

The #1 Interactive Network for the Motor World!

Featuring Classifieds, a Matchmaker Service, Chat (for all you Motor fans),

and Messages Boards.

Please visit

and check us out! See you there!

Reply to
Worldwidebomb

X-No-Archive:yes Re: " The #1 Interactive Network for the Motor World! Featuring Classifieds, a Matchmaker Service,

+++++++++++$$$$$$$$$$++++++++++ A"matchmaker Service" for the " Motor World " OK,try this one; My GMC 3/4 is looking for a cute little Ford short bed,step side with dual bags and a 2'' exhaust,please no bed liner(he likes the "natural " feel).Says it's like getting a car-wash with the cover on. Brian O ps: sorry I've been like this in the AM since I quit coffee,among other things

There are three kinds of lies: lies,damned lies,and statistics.

-Disraeli

Reply to
Brian Orion