www.TheMotorworld.net

The #1 Interactive Network for the Motor World!
Featuring Classifieds, a Matchmaker Service, Chat (for all you Motor fans),
and Messages Boards.
Please visit
http://www.TheMotorWorld.net
and check us out! See you there!
X-No-Archive:yes Re: " The #1 Interactive Network for the Motor World! Featuring Classifieds, a Matchmaker Service, <snip> +++++++++++$$$$$$$$$$++++++++++ A"matchmaker Service" for the " Motor World " OK,try this one; My GMC 3/4 is looking for a cute little Ford short bed,step side with dual bags and a 2'' exhaust,please no bed liner(he likes the "natural " feel).Says it's like getting a car-wash with the cover on. Brian O ps: sorry I've been like this in the AM since I quit coffee,among other things
There are three kinds of lies: lies,damned lies,and statistics. -Disraeli