Yo Doc !! Engine question

Doc, (et al) what would be my best choice to replace a TBI 350 in a 90 FS Jimmy? I'd like to retain the TBI but would appreciate a little more "umph."
Currently the power plant is completely stock. I'm not adverse to add-ons, intake manifold, headers, ignition, etc.
Thanks in advanve for you valued advice.
Carroll Senn Columbia, SC (remove NOSPAM to reply)

"umph."
add-ons,
Carroll,
The HT383 from GMPP (GM Performance Parts) is the perfect replacement. You can order the TBI Vortec intake manifold and get a GM chip for your ECM. They have them @ www.paceparts.com and www.jegs.com
The Edelbrock 350's are also nice, pushing around 410HP for under 5 grand. You can get these at www.jegs.com as well.
If you want to be frugal and don't mind the work, just bore her over .060, 9.1:1 forged pistons, GM Vortec Iron heads and a decent cam and you'll be real close to 400HP.
Doc