00 TL dash lights

My first question is are there any suitable LED equivalents for the 00 3.2TL? Has anyone tried LED's and got GOOD results (no shadows or bright/dim spots)?
I know there are two different incandescent bulbs used. A 1W and a 3W. But I forgot what the replacement bulb numbers are for these different bulbs.
I really would like to use LEDs. That way I don't ever have to rip my dash apart again. Which reminds me... I've lost 2 of the clips that hold the dash on (down in the abyss of the dashboard). Is there a cheap place to get these, or are they strictly dealer items..?
Thanks in advance!
-Jim

For the clips, a wrecking yard.
As for the LEDs, no idea.
As for the bulb numbers, your local Honda dealer can sell you the correct bulbs. Or you can pull them out of the same wreck you get the clips from.
--
Tegger

On 5/7/2010 8:29 AM, Tegger wrote:

Thanks...