'04 MDX electronics

We have a 2004 MDX and have had problems with the fuel guage reading properly, the radio keeps changing stations without us doind anything to it, the outside rearview mirrors keep changing position, etc., etc. The dealership has replaced the fuel sender from the tank, the gauge, the entire steering column( which contains the wiring) and just about everything they can think of. Acura has been informed of the situation and we are still having problems. Any comments? Thanks, A

Reply to
magnum

"magnum" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Anybody checked the battery and its connections? Could be intermittent power loss.

Reply to
Tegger