'05 MDX???

I'm considering a lease on a new '05 MDX. Anyone have any opinions on this car or other vehicles in it's class? What should I be paying for it in the NY/NJ area?
Thanks in advance for any input. John.
John wrote:

I have it's mechanical twin (Honda Pilot), and any complaints would be minor at best. You may have heard that this vehicle doesn't really excel at anything, but it's not deficient at anything either, and that is pretty much true. I've drive other SUVs that steer more precisely, just about all of them brake better, others have better off-road capablility, others ride better, but all those also suffered other drawbacks you won't find in the Honda/Acura line.
For specific complaints, I do hate the gear selector, but I think it's different in the Acura. Leather seats on the Pilot are holding up so far, but they aren't in my '02 Acura or any other Honda/Acura I've owned. They will crack no matter what, but keeping them treated helps delay the inevitable.
You may want to look at the Pilot before jumping into an MDX. They're the same vehicle and Acura charges several thousand more for a different body style. You'll have to decide if it's worth the extra $$$.
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:54:54 GMT, Tom wrote:

Some say the Acura dealerships have better coffee.
--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me
than a frontal lobotomy.

What

I have it's mechanical twin (Honda Pilot), and any complaints would be minor at best. You may have heard that this vehicle doesn't really excel at anything, but it's not deficient at anything either, and that is pretty much true. I've driven other SUVs that steer more precisely, just about all of them brake better, others have better off-road capablility, others ride better, but all those also suffered other drawbacks you won't find in the Honda/Acura line.