'05 MDX hidden radio feature on NAV?

I just bought a '05 Touring MDX with NAV and DVD. I was tooling around with the menus and the radio today and I got what appears to be an undocumented screen to pop up. The only problem is that it blinks
right away.
Here's how you bring it up:
-Bring up the "Sound" menu by pushing the Tune button -Then turn the Volume known left or right
You should see the screen flash with what looks like some cool informnation about the radio: Radio signal strength, CD track information and other stuff I can't really see.
Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone know how to bring the screen up so it doesn't immediately vanish?
Thanks.