'05 TL Bluetooth echo

Just picked up a new TL and started using the Hands Free Link with a Nextel Blackberry, but I am hearing my voice echo when making cell calls. Person on
the other end of the calls hears the same. Very annoying, sounds better on a Bluetooth headset. Any ideas?
hikers '05 TL '96 TL

I get echos from time to time on my cell phone (Verizon Wireless), but haven't used the Blue Tooth feature enough to see if it does it there as well.