06 TL Question

My Friends point of view --
Anyone know anything about the A-spec package on an Automatic 2006 TL?
Drove a manual and the brakes were a bit grabby. Based on my commute I need
an automatic.
The problem with the TL (in my humble opinion) is that it doesn't handle as well as I would like. I have a 2001 BMW 330 which handles great - its just been in the shop 40 times so I've had it with them.
I just am looking for a bit more road feel from the TL.
The one thing I don't think I want is the upgraded brakes - just to grabby for the stop and go commute.
Anyone out there with a Automatic TL with A-spec package?
Greg
Waiving the right to remain silent, "Greg Schoolden"

We had three BMW 5 Series cars before getting a TL. You will never get the road feel of a BMW in the Acura. Not even close. I'd always push the BMWs into the corners without even bothering to slow down half the time. The TL will not handle like that, and the turning radius is much larger. Get used to it.
But dollar-for-dollar, the TL is a much better deal with more creature comforts and nicer looking, IMO.

I don't sense "grabby" brakes in our 04 TL...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
my friend has an automatic 05 with the a-spec package. But isn't the a-spec just the skirts/spoilers and tires?

Nope! A-Spec is a body kit, sport suspenssion (lowers by .75 - 1 inch), better front brakes (auto), steering wheel.
I've 04 6MT and love it.
If you are looking for a sportier feel, try larger rims. It changes the ride significantly. G

I have installed several A SPEC packages on TL's and RL's. You dont have to replace the brake pads if you dont want to. The 6 spd already has the Brembo brake package but the AT does not. I would just leave the brakes alone in my opinion.
David Short Acura God