06 - TSX - Handsfree Compatible Phones

My cell phone contract is up and I want to get a new phone that I can use with the Bluetooth Handsfree setup in my TSX. Reading through the owner's manual, it says that not all Bluetooth enabled phones are
compatible with my TSX.
Does anyone know of a list of current phones that are or are not compatible with my TSX?
Thanks!
Go here: www.acurahandsfreelink.com
or, if you prefer speaking to a live person:
HFL Customer Support Line 888-528-7876.
Bob wrote:

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...