06 TSX Replacement Tire Experiences?

It is getting to be time to replace the OE Michelin Pilots at about 37k miles.

I've looked through tire rack reviews and other sources and needless to say, there is much conflicting information out there.

Any replacement TSX tires you love or hate?

Road noise is a weak spot of the TSX and I certainly don't want to make it any worse. Traction wise the Michelines seemed great when the car was new, but even though I'm not quite down to the wear bars these tires are obviously a lot less grippy than when they were new.

Bridgestone has some tires with two layer treads which supposed expose a softer compound as the tire wears to compensating for aging effects. Any feedback on how that works?

Reply to
John Horner

seeing no response; I don't own a TSX but have recent experience re. Honda Accord and Acura Integra tires.

what seems to bother you about The Tire Rack's customer rating system? The only trick to evaluating their ratings is to make sure you separate the tires designed for performance from those designed for less aggressive driving and from the summer/winter tires (assuming you're after all season radials).

Reply to
ACAR

Discount Tires is another --

Reply to