1987 Acura Integra HELP!!!

Hello all, I have a 1987 Acura Integra and I have what appears on the surface to be an easy problem to solve, but so far it has been a nightmare! I am trying to replace my front headlight. Simple right??
Well, I am having a heck of a time. Does anyone have the process, prefereably with diagrams on how to do this? Or, somewhere online I can find a free service manual that can show me how? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, WHC
I did this on my 89 LS once,so I'll try to remember,it's been about 3 years ago.First pop the lights up using the switch inside.You might want to open the hood for better access as well.Theres a plastic bezel that goes around the headlight itself,its held in by a couple phillips screws I believe,you'll need to remove them and the black plastic bezel.Then you can remove the metal cover of the headlight,the actual part that you see when they're closed...if you're car is white,it will be white,and so on.You may need to lower the lights to do this at some point,I really dont remember but once its off,its pretty easy from there.Should be a plug on the back of the light that has to come off and 4 small phillips screws that hold the light in its cavity.Hope this helps...good luck with your Integra,the 89 I had was the best car I've ever owned. Glenn

an