1988 ACURA LEDGEND 2.7

I HAVE A 1988 ACURA LEDGEND, CRANKS GOOD BUT DOES NOT RUN UNTIL I SPRAY STARTER FLUID OR CARB CLEANER IN THE THROTTLE BODY. HELP

need more info...
how many miles? last tune up? changed fuel filter? do you hear the fuel pump priming in key1 position?

LOW MILES, NEW TUNE UP, JUST REPLACED,NEW FILTERS

FUEL PUMP PRIMING

Vernon, did it run well before?
Need to know the mileage.
It could be:
-fuel injectors, clogged or old -main relay -ignitor, infamous to go out on this generation Legend--it would crank but not fire, in the 1-70 chance of running the car would seem normal and can die in the street
With you saying using carb cleaner helping it start, my suspicion would be the injectors or the intake valves sticking. Cant say w/o knowing the mileage. Get a bottle of Chevron Techron Fuel System cleaner for the gas tank...this stuff works bigtime; I got this stuff when I bought a used Yamaha FZR600 with clogged needles...difference was night & day.

Check your fuel shutoff switch (under the steering column) they go bad often.
Dave