1988 Legend runs rough

My 1988 Legend with 190,000 miles and automatic transmission has been running rough.
I've replaced the spark plugs, plug wires and PCV valve. I've run Fuel
System Cleaner and changed the oil with Mobil 1.
It starts, cruises and turns off fine.
Yesterday, I drove from Central NJ to Northern Virginia covering 200 miles in three hours (66 miles per hour) and I averaged 25.03 miles per gallon.
But around town, it seems to buck like crazy especially at around 1,700 RPM and 42 MPH under light accelleration.
Sometimes it idles fine, other times it idles rough.
Sincerest thanks in advance

Check the EGR valve. It may be stuck partially open.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ