1990 Acura Integra blower motor

My blower motor went out and after buying a new one and trying to instal it I have been told something about a kick panel (uncer hood) and a relay switch. I have no idea where either of these are located. Any help out
there?
Add pictures here
âś–

The "kick panel" is probably just the sort-of-triangular plastic panel that's just ahead of the passenger's door, under the dash. It just snaps off. There's nothing under there for the blower anyway, so you shouldn't have to touch that.
You do need to remove the knee bolster, though.
What's wrong that you needed to pull the motor? They don't usually break. It's usually the blower resistor that fails.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–