1990 Integra LS, 3 door question / lites on starting

My headlights don't come on anymore when I start my Acura LS. This packed it in many years ago & I would like to get this feature going again. Aka replace the switch?
Where is the control for this? Somebody mentioned there is a "third" party" switch that causes the HIGH beams to come on instead of the low thus I don't have to replace my lites ever couple months. I think newer models come on with high beams when the auto starts.
Thanks
DeWayne