1990 Integra LS - driving lights ?

My lights no longer come on when I start my car. Where can I find the "relay" or ? that controls this function. I would like to go to the local junker & pickup a replacement.
Is there an after-market replacement that turns on the HI-BEAMS rather than low. I heard that was how they worked in later years when the bulbs kept burning out too often. Thanks.
Add pictures here
âś–

You must mean your Daytime Running Lights (DRLs). The "driving lights" are the ones inboard of the headlights.
Your problem is most likely the DRL relay. See here for how to locate and test: <
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/manual_scans/integra-rsx/90-93_teg_cdn_drl_relay_test.jpg
As far as I know it is not easily possible to modify the factory system to make the low beams come on. Hamsar may have what you need. http://www.hamsar.com/drlkits.htm#1
--
TeGGeR®