1990 Integra LS hatch

My lights no longer come on when my car is started.
Where is part that controls this & what needs replacing? I was told that the new models go high beams instead of low so you don't have to
replace the lights every couple of months.
BIG thanks from Canada
DeWayne dchiass(at)telus(dot)net
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@telus.net wrote in

The DRLs for this car use the high beams at 80% intensity.

DRL relay or DRL resistor is bad.
Relay: Behind passenger kick-panel just ahead of door, under dash. Test:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/91-teg-drl-relay-test.jpg
Kick panel pulls off by hand. Be careful: Clips can break.
Resistor: On left inner fender just behind headlight. Test: Resistance between the single pin and each of the double ones in turn should be 1 ohm (+ or - 0.05 ohm).
Either part should be very cheap at the wrecker's, and easy to replace.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum
Add pictures here
âś–