1991 acura integra RS-strange switches under dash

found two strange switches under my dash one is a small red push botton one is a 2 way toggle
any ideas as to what these are.
i think my car (purchased used) had/has an alarm system...are these a
part?
thanks k
Do you have remote start? The toggle could be a disable for that. MZ

http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-1991-integra-RS-strange-switches-dash-ftopict109867.html

Not factory, that's 100% for sure.

Could be. Honda never put them there.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
"tegger5" wrote:
> [...]
thanks for the responses
thanks for clarifying that its not a honda/acura factory option no...do not have remote start, it must be part of the alarm system. i will reconnect the alarm just to see what the deal is..fortunately..havent needed the alarm much...i hope to remain so lucky
thanks again
aloha from maui k