1991 Integra rear trailing arm bushing removal?

Can the "Bushing Extractor for Honda & Acura" that seems to be all over the Internet (for example, shoptoolsshoptools.com/shopexd.asp?id'84) be used to
remove the remove the rear trailing arm bushings from a *1991* Acura Integra?
Thanks.
----------- Brian E. Clark
Brian E. Clark wrote:

===================== check www.tegger.com for that answer.
'Curly'

There is actually no answer for that on my site.
I suspect that tool is for the Civic's bushing, which is smaller than the Integra's.
In any case, the Integra always came with rear discs, so you don't have to break open the hydraulics to remove the trailing arm. You can therefore remove the arm and have a garage press the old bushing out and the new one in.
If the OP's new bushing part number is 52385-SK7-N02, then chances are pretty good the Civic tool won't fit.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ