1991 integra starting problem

i was wondering if u think its the alternator or the battery. I was driving and everytime i hit the brakes then my radio turned off. Then it wouldnt
shift properly(auto) and then got home parked it. woke up in the morning and it started fine and drove fine, then i parked it and it wouldnt start. I left it for a few hours and it started again. I let it run and then i put my windshield wipers and lights on and it cut out, while it was idling. Then i tried to start it and i got a clicking noise.
Add pictures here
âś–

The clicking sounds like corroded connections to the starter from the battery.
The good start after a cooldown sounds like the Main Relay.
Both together could be the ignition switch.
The cutout while idling sounds like a dirty EACV or throttle body.
Your shift problems could be due to the car not warming up properly. When was the last time the thermostat was changed?
Need more detail here. Service history, mileage, that sort of thing.
Right now I'm convinced most of your problems are due to poor maintenance.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

The first symptom you mention, the brakes killing the radio, raises the big red flag for a bad engine-to-chassis ground. (The others sound like it, too -especially the wiper thing - but some could be a number of things.) I'm not familiar with the '91 Integra, but typical Honda practice is a braided wire from the front of the valve cover to the frame in front of the radiator. Wherever it is, find your engine ground wire and clean/tighten the connection at each end... then see how it works.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/2nd_gen_teg_engine_grounds.jpg