1994 Integra GS-R Timing belt

I am looking on advice on replacing the timing belt for the subject vehicle. 77K miles. Driven not too hard.
Original timing belt. Am I "driving" on borrowed time? Shop tells me
replacement indicated at 72 months. Is factory part the very best or should I seek something from another (performance) vendor?
Thanks in advance,
th

One hundred and eighty months and you're wondering if you're on "borrowed time"??? Wow!
Factory is best. And you'd best replace it NOW if you want to be sure of keeping that GS-R engine running!
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Funny thing, though, I had the vehicle 50K service in 2002 and the Acura dealership in Louisville never mentioned the timing belt needing changing [then].
Thanks again.

Mechanics and Service Advisors often don't specifically look at stuff unless you specifically tell them to, so most likely it simply got overlooked.
If that's the original belt, you also are in need of a new water pump as well. The pump is underneath the timing belt, so most of the labor is common to the belt and the pump. The pump should be OEM as well as the coolant.