1995 - 2001 Integra problems

i?m interested in one of these years, if youve owned one can you tell me any problems you had with the car. much appreciated

On 1 Mar 2005 17:17:35 -0500, JohnnieWalker <UseLinkToEmail@New & Used Cars Forums - AutoForumz.com> wrote:

I love my '97 Integra. The main thing is mileage. If it has over 90k make sure the timing belt has been replaced, or count on doing it (cost is pretty steep, around a grand) after purchase. Posted by the Rubber Dino.
& Used

I had mine replaced for around $400, and that included the water pump, too.