1995 acura integra

Where is the window washer fluid resevoir?

Reply to
suez8226

==============================

Look in the glove box for a booklet, about 300 pages thick.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Although if he doesn't already know where the reservoir is on a 12 year old car, I suspect he recently bought it used. The odds are not good that it still had an owner's manual, if my experiences are any indication. I've never bought a car more than ten years old that had a manual.

In my son's '94 (third owner, owner's manual long gone) the reservoir is located about a foot aft of the left headlight, right on the edge of the engine compartment. Look for a blue cap - if that also has not been lost to the years.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news:2cidnTv1Eo8MhenYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

It might be more accurate to say the *reservoir* is not at that location, just its long, skinny *filler neck*. The reservoir itself is deep down behind the front bumper.

Reply to
Tegger